HOW TO USE A HELLO-HONEY SATIN FACE MASK, AS PRESCRIBED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SA
- The mask must cover your mouth and nose completely
- Face masks should not be lowered when speaking, coughing, or sneezing
- Face masks should not be repeatedly touched, fidgeting with the mask is strongly discouraged
- Do not touch the inner side of your mask
- Wash your hands after removing the mask
- Wash your face mask after every use with warm soapy water, and iron when dry
- It is recommended that each person have at least 2 face masks so that one face mask is available while the other is being washed
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of payments cleared into our bank account, and you will receive an email with a tracking number for your order as soon as it is shipped.
Kindly note, orders of 10 or more products may require 5-10 working days for manufacture and delivery.
In the interest of hygiene standards all Hello-Honey Face Masks will not be refunded nor exchanged.
A Donation of a Hello-Honey face mask to the Breast Helath Foundation will be made with every purchase of this product
All orders will be distributed as soon as possible, and once payments have cleared into our bank account. Proof of the donation available on request.