Hello-Honey Face Mask - Boutique Range - Jiyūka II
HOW TO USE A HELLO-HONEY SATIN FACE MASK, AS PRESCRIBED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SA
- The mask must cover your mouth and nose completely
- Face masks should not be lowered when speaking, coughing, or sneezing
- Face masks should not be repeatedly touched, fidgeting with the mask is strongly discouraged
- Do not touch the inner side of your mask
- Wash your hands after removing the mask
- Wash your face mask after every use with warm soapy water, and iron when dry
- It is recommended that each person have at least 2 face masks so that one face mask is available while the other is being washed
All orders will be shipped within 7 business days of payments cleared into our bank account, and you will receive an email with a tracking number for your order as soon as it is shipped.
Kindly note, orders of 10 or more products may require 5-10 working days for manufacture and delivery.
In the interest of hygiene standards, no Hello-Honey products will be refunded or exchanged.
In the interest of hygiene standards all Hello-Honey Face Masks will not be refunded nor exchanged.